Established in 2001, Fabric Carolina, Inc. offers the finest, first quality designer fabrics in the most popular patterns that are available today. Our products come directly from fabric and furniture manufacturers as well as "To the Trade Only" designer fabric suppliers. The retail price in many cases can be several hundred dollars per yard. These companies are EXTREMELY high end and produce the "best of the best" furniture and fabric products available today. Our decorator fabric will make an excellent addition to any home with its character and style.
Our goal? We want to pass the incredible savings on to you! All fabric is new and comes from a smoke free environment. We hope you will enjoy your shopping experience with us at fabriccarolina.com.
- DO YOU HAVE THIS FABRIC IN STOCK? We don't stock our fabrics, they are first quality and ship directly from the vendor. We cannot locate discontinued patterns. If the item is back ordered, we will ship when inventory becomes available.
- DO YOU CARRY DISCONTINUED FABRICS? We cannot locate discontinued patterns. Just because it might be on our site doesn't mean we can get it if the vendor has stopped production.
- DO YOU SEND SAMPLES AND WHAT IS THE SIZE? Absolutely. We are happy to send samples. Most fabrics can be sampled, although a couple of our vendors (Waverly and Covington) do not send samples. Memo swatches vary in size from each manufacturer. They can vary in size between 4" x 6" to as large as 27" x 27". Samples arrive in 7-21 days and typically ship US mail.
- HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET MY FABRIC? In stock fabrics are ordered within 1-3 business days after an order is placed on the website. Our fabrics ship directly from the manufacturer, so please keep in mind that some mills ship within 1-5 business days, while other mills take more than 5-10 days to ship. We make every effort to email a tracking number. Once your fabric is shipped, fabrics will arrive in 1-5 business days.
- I RECEIVED THE WRONG FABRIC. WHAT DO I DO NOW? Occasionally, mistakes occur because we are all human. If you happen to receive the wrong fabric, please let us know! Filing a claim through your credit card company only wastes valuable time. Please let us know that moment you have received the incorrect fabric and provide photos of the fabric received. We will contact the manufacturer immediately and request for the fabric to be picked up, as well as correct fabric shipped to you. In the event that the correct fabric is unavailable, we will issue a full refund.
- CAN I CALL TO ASK ANY OTHER QUESTIONS? Certainly! Keep in mind we are a small staff and voicemail is NOT available. We do answer emails much more effectively.
- DO I HAVE TO BE A DESIGNER TO BUY FROM FABRIC CAROLINA? No! We welcome all customers who want to buy 1st quality fabrics at DISCOUNT PRICES (20-40%off retail). Orders may be placed through our website and will be processed as quickly as possible. We look forward to doing business with you!
- DO YOU OFFER DISCOUNTS TO DESIGNERS AND OTHERS TO THE TRADE? Unfortunately, not at this time. All of our fabric prices are deeply discounted and therefore additional discounts are not available. We do offer promotions from time to time to pass along more savings. Codes will be listed on the home page when available.