- We do not automatically gather any personal information from you, such as your name, phone number, e-mail or address. This information is only obtained if you supply it voluntarily, usually through contacting us via e-mail, or registering in a secure portion of the site.
- Visitor information is not disclosed to anyone except Fabric Carolina, Inc. personnel who need the information, e.g., to respond to a request.
- When you order from us, we may collect your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, and credit card number (with expiration date).
- When you submit a question to customer service, we need your email address to respond, and you also may provide us with various additional information to help us answer your question.
- When you make a purchase, we may be required share information about you and your transaction with other companies for the purpose of processing your transaction, including fraud prevention, vendor direct shipping and credit card authorization. Your information will never be sold.
- Additionally, Fabric Carolina, Inc. may share account or other information when we believe it is necessary to comply with law or to protect our interests or property. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, credit bureaus, agents or government agencies in connection with issues related to fraud, credit or debt collection.
We also use Google Analytics to collect cookie-based anonymous data from our website visitors. No personally-identifiable information is collected by Google Analytics.
Anonymous information collected by Google Analytics is used in aggregate to help us better understand how visitors use our website and improve our product offering and services. You may opt-out of this data collection by clearing your web browser's cookies or by installing the Opt-Out Browser Add-on, which can be found here.